Luxury Air Travel at its Finest
Private air travel may not be available to everyone, but for those that do have the means to book charter flights — safety, luxury and comfort help discerning travelers determine which aircraft to demand for their next flight.Â There are a wide range of private jets available for charter flights, ranging in price from relatively inexpensive, to aircraft that only the super elite are afforded the luxury to fly.Â We want to share five of the most expensive private jets available for charter on the market today.
- Gulfstream 550 â€“ With a price tag of $59,900,000 the Gulfstream 550 tops the list of most expensive jets available on the market.Â This ultra-long-range business jet has a large cabin that can seat up to 12 passengers.Â With a range of 6,750 nautical miles, this luxury private aircraft is the top choice for some of the worldâ€™s wealthiest travelers.Â
- Boeing Business Jet â€“ Coming in at just $55,500,000, the Boeing Business Jet appeals to travelers who want to keep their company executive staff flying in safety and still reaching the next destination without any stops.Â With seating for 12 passengers and 3 crew members, it is often booked by the largest companies in the world to conduct meetings and impress potential clientele.Â
- Bombardier Global Express XRS â€“ This luxury private aircraft costs $47,700,000 brand new, and can seat up to 19 passengers on a charter flight to the destination of your choice.Â Introduced in 1993, the Bombardier features a luxurious lounge area, a private bedroom, full galley, and two lavatories onboard.Â
- Gulfstream V-SP â€“ Moving down the list, we have the moderately priced Gulfstream V-SP with a retail sticker price of $45,500,000.Â Google owns two of these highly sought after private jets, and sports franchise owner / entrepreneur Mark Cuban broke a Guinness Record in October of 1999 when he purchased one as the â€œlargest single e-commerce transaction.â€
- Dassault Falcon 7X â€“ Still priced over $40 Million, the Dassault Falcon 7X features three space lounge areas with several different floor plans to choose from.Â Grab 13 of your business partners to fly in the comfort of this long range business jet to your next meeting, and impress your clients.
Can Private Air Travel be Affordable?
Private Air Travel can in fact be affordable, and many people take advantage of this luxury on a regular basis.Â You can charter a private jet for just a few thousand dollars on a short trip, or spend more, depending upon the number of passengers you need to transport and how far your journey will take you.Â ElJet can help you find any jet at the best rates in the industry, as we have access to the largest network of charter jets available for you to choose from.Â Call us today at 1 (888) 355-3538, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote on your next private jet flight.