There is a fantastic article in Aviation Week about the Fractional Jet business which is in a slow decline. ElJet has seen incredible growth (becoming an Inc. 500 Winner in 2010 and 2011) partially by helping clients switch from the fractional jet model to the on-demand charter model.
Advantages of Private Jet Charter On Demand:
1. No upfront commitment.
2. No risk of asset depreciation.
3. Always available even on short notice.
4. Any aircraft (choose between brand new, light, mid and heavy jets, each mission may require a different aircraft don’t be locked in to a light jet if you need a heavy jet and vice versa).
5. Ease of use (visit our Streamlined Booking Charter Select Program for more info).
6. Save on positioning with empty legs.
Find out why so many of our customers are previous fractional and jet card owners. The value is easy to see. Ask ElJet for a free assessment of your private travel needs. We will prepare a custom report at no charge that will graphically indicate the advantages of on-demand private jet charter.
Please give us a call at 888-355-3538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the entire article please click here.
Like all segments of business aviation, fractional ownership took a heavy hit during the â€œGreat Recession of 2008.â€
With the economy in the cellar, travel needs diminished and aircraft values plummeting, cash-hungry shareholders lined up in droves to sell their fractions back to the providers since those were among the few sure instruments of liquidity. To survive the downturn, some fractional companies â€œreinventedâ€ themselves, while at least one major player absorbed its losses by drastically reducing its fleet and falling back on the resources of its wealthy parent.