Charter Flight Costs
Is it actually within your budget to book a private plane? Charter cost information may be hard to find online, but we at ElJet offer fast quotes, competitive pricing, and the information you need to make an executive decision on whether or not to book. There is no one overall charter flight cost: There is a vast range of possible prices that depend on a variety of factors. Our free price estimator makes it easier to get a better idea of the approximate cost of your charter flight. Get your free charter flight estimate today!
ElJet does not compromise on luxury for price and will offer the most luxurious private jet charter experience at the most competitive price.
How Much Does it Cost to Charter a Plane?
Generally speaking, the cost to charter a jet usually is somewhere between $3,000 and $6,000 per hour depending on the size of the jet.
- A Light Jet: A light jet will hold up to eight people and can travel for between two and three hours without stopping. This range (which is about 2,000 miles) is perfect for most short domestic flights.A plane this size would be around $3,000 to $4,000 per hour.
- A Mid-Sized Jet: This plane will fulfill most of our clients’ needs, traveling between three to four hours nonstop while seating up to nine passengers. Many planes of this size can easily travel about 3,500 miles. This charter plane’s cost is $4,000 to $5,500 per hour.
- A Heavy Jet: Do you want to have a full stand-up cabin, seat up to 14 people, and be able to travel nonstop for as much as seven to nine hours? When you’re traveling internationally, this is the way to go, as this plane can go more than 4,000 miles. The heavy jet does more and typically has a higher private jet charter cost of $5,000 to $6,000 per hour.
On top of that per-hour approximation, many charter companies also charge fees for landing and other services. But don’t worry; private plane trips are constantly becoming more affordable.
Estimating Your Private Jet Charter Cost
With this per-hour information, you can then estimate the charter plane cost based on your desired destination, number of passengers, and the type of plane you’d prefer. For instance, a 20-hour flight on a light jet would typically cost between $60,000 and $80,000; however, we at ElJet have found much better prices, especially compared to other types of private jet services. Here are a few examples of our sample prices:
- A one-way charter flight from Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS) on a light jet would cost approximately $3,050.
- A round-trip charter flight cost that leaves San Francisco (SFO) and lands in Orlando (ORL) would be about $46,720.
- An international, round-trip, heavy-jet flight from Teterboro (TEB) to London (LCY) would cost $105,000.
Out of this vast range, you can budget your travel according to your needs. There are quite a few other examples of the cost of many of our most-requested flights.
Of course, you can always leave the math to us! Our staff is ready 24/7 and can provide you with pricing information within as little as 60 seconds. Contact us at 88-355-3538 to get a better idea of the pricing of your next flight.
How to Find Better Prices on Private Jets
Among other fascinating facts about the industry, one of the most pertinent facts for our clients is that many charter services lose money on empty-leg flights, in which there are no passengers but the plane still needs to be moved. By finding more empty-leg flights, we can often provide better prices and services to our customers. That allows us to offer lower prices than fractional shares and jet cards, which don’t often have clear, up-front pricing and a pay-as-you-go process. Avoid unpleasant surprises as a result of fees. Allow our innovative, client-oriented team to help you find the best prices out there! We offer a streamlined booking experience that never loses its personal touch or high-end customer experience. Our loyal ElJet customers can vouch for that.