Discover the ElJet Difference
Named after General Sam Houston, who won Texas’ independence from Mexico, Houston has steadily grown over the years into the fourth largest city in the U.S. Home to NASA’s Mission Control Center, five Major League sports teams, five universities and the largest number of Fortune 500 headquarters outside of NYC, Houston delivers its abundance of riches with good old Southern hospitality.
William P Hobby Airport (KHOU), the primary airport serving international and domestic private jet charters into Houston, is located just 10 miles from the city center, providing convenient access to downtown and other popular Houston area locations. On the opposite side of the city is Houston’s commercial airport, George Bush International Airport (KIAH). Almost twice as far from downtown as Hobby Airport, charter flights using Hobby have quicker access to the city.
With a whopping 117 airports in Texas, more than any other state, Houston and its surrounding area is served by two additional international airports and five domestic airports that jet charters can use. Sugarland Regional Airport (KSGR) to the southwest and Ellington Airport (KEFD) to the southeast of Houston both allow international private charter flights. Domestic private charters to the Houston area can also use:
- David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport (KDWH) – 35 miles northwest of Houston
- West Houston Airport (KIWS) – 24 miles west of Houston
- Houston Executive Airport (KTME) – 36 miles west of Houston
- Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport (KCXO) – 49 miles north of Houston
- Houston Southwest Airport (KAXH) – 24 miles southwest of Houston
- Map of Houston and surrounding airports with major destinations noted.
- Toyota Center, Home of the Houston Rockets – 10 miles
- Texas Medical Center – 12 miles
- Minute Maid Park, Home of the Houston Astros – 11 miles
- West University Place – 14 miles
- NRG Stadium, Home of the Texans – 11 miles
- Bellaire – 15 miles
“Houston, we have a problem” is one thing you will never hear from ElJet when requesting a private charter to the Houston area. A Travel Portfolio Manager will help you select the best aircraft and airport point for your itinerary to the Houston area or wherever you are headed in the Lone Star State.
Need a regular Tex-Mex fix? Sign up for ElJet’s Empty Leg Alerts and be notified when empty leg flights to Houston become available.
Have Questions About Our Private Jet Charter Services?
We look forward to helping you reach your next destination. Please contact us for a personalized quote.
Please call (888) 355-3538, send us an email or request a quote and a Travel Portfolio Manager will promptly assist you.
Outside the U.S. please call +1 310.694.0862
Offering Private Jet Charters Worldwide
- U.S. Cities
- Dallas Jet Charter
- Houston Jet Charter
- Las Vegas Jet Charter
- New York Private Jet Charter
- Washington, D.C. Jet Charter
- West Palm Beach Jet Charter